Friday, October 14, 2011

Circle Line

Today, its my first time riding train home via Circle line. All my colleagues not working late today hence I decided to bring my work home and hence left office at 8.50pm.

Since its still early, I decided to try taking train from Labrador station to Buona Vista station and change to East West line home. The walk from office building to the station took 10mins. In fact, it was the waiting time for traffic lights.

The train station was very quiet as most people already left office by this time. Was lucky that the train arrived just when I got to the platform. Managed to get a seat and took the ride to Buona Vista station.

It was strange that the waiting time at Buona Vista for train to Pasir Ris took 6 mins. The next train was also another 6 mins which I decided to get in and just stand till I could get a seat.

It took me 1hr 40mins to reach home. Not much earlier compared to usual route of taking bus to Queenstown station. It also very hot while waiting for train at Buona Vista station. Was it due to my walking too fast or the weather too hot???

Anyway, its my first trip of riding train on Circle line since it opened on 8 Oct. Good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment