Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cup of Latte

This morning, met up with my financial planner to discuss about buying mortgage loan insurance. When I reached Starbucks, saw that she bought coffee for me. Oh dear! I don't drink coffee but so pai sei to reject since she already bought, so tried to take little sips in order to prevent myself ended up with stomachache.

The cup of latte was rather nice. No need to put too much sugar and the coffee taste not so strong. After telling my colleague then realised latte is full of milk uh. I did not finish the whole cup. Managed to drink about half. Luckily "nothing" happened to me. :)

Tomorrow 小珠 will be back in office. So fast uh... 14 days gone and her trip ended. Next will be mine. I still have a lot of things to clear and to prepare handover list to my colleagues so that they can follow up outstanding issues with my customers.

Pray hard that I can finish the list by tomorrow. Friday cannot go back late. I still yet to pack my luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment