Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haircut

Woke up and got ready for my haircut at 2pm. Finally I can have neat look. Was on time today and due to no other booking, my hairstylist attended to me exclusively today and I managed to finish my haircut within an hour. So good...

After the haircut, I decided to go to Raffles City to buy 2012 datebook from NBC store. Managed to get a cut baby minnie and mickey datebook.

Took train to Bugis BHG and bought travel storage bag from Muji. Think and think... decided to buy lah. Not cheap uh. Tried to find cheaper version at Daiso but could not find. No choice lah.

Forgot that we yet to buy travel size toothpaste. Therefore, went to Fairprice supermarket to buy some travel necessities. Went home with 2 big bags and like an auntie finishing marketing. Ha ha...

My sister not coming home tonight as she is staying at Ritz Carlton. To celebrate birthday for her good friend.

Too lazy to start my office leftover work. Shall do it tomorrow lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment