Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bad nose

Morning, woke up and found myself having difficulty to breathe. I had stuffy nose and after a short while, became running nose. It continues till now. Why get running nose now... I already in holiday mood and with this bad nose, I did not feel like working. My throat also giving me sign of dryness and occasionally cough.

Met up with friends from same industry for lunch. Owed the wantan mee for 10 years. This was being claimed as it was but in actual fact, it was contra off earlier liao lah. Anyway, its good to have a short gathering.

Lunch at City Square mall. After that, we bought the famous 豪大大鸡扒 originated from Taiwan. It was so big!

Left office earlier today and thought of seeing doctor before heading home. However, the clinic at Pasir Ris MRT station is not under the AIA medical panel of doctors. Hence, have to wait till tomorrow then go and get some medicine.

Nose nose. Be good.

Have to keep this as proof.


Big piece of chicken fillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment