Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEX

Today is New Year's eve. We decided to have dinner outside hence went to NEX. Intention was to have early dinner to avoid crowd. My eldest sister called and said her family wanted to join us as they had no where to go and did not want to stay at home.

I suggested to have dinner at The Ship restaurant. We asked if we could reserve a table for 7 but was told the restaurant was full and could not accept reservation. However, we could get in first to wait for the rest. Since they allowed us to wait, we went in and wait lor. In the end, we were so pai sei... because we sat there for almost 1 hour before my sister and family came. Any way, we just don't care lor...

All of us ordered the lobster set. The food was good and can go there again. This was my 2nd visit. Initially we thought our niece had nothing to eat as there was limitation of menu choices today due to its New Year's eve. However, to our surprise, she said she wanted the lobster set with grilled chicken. Wow... big girl liao. She did finish her food.

Had a good dinner and we continued to shop until about 9.30pm. This was my first real shopping at NEX. Covered the 3rd and 4th floors. 4th floor is very big and I did not know there are so many stores there.

So tired after so much walking. Shall rest my legs for today...

Going to watch TV program soon for the countdown...

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012! I wish for a better year in 2012. :)

Our dinner:





No comments:

Post a Comment