Sunday, December 11, 2011

Disturbing calls

I did not have a good sleep last night. Did not really had a good sleep and was being wakened up at middle of the night by phone call. It was an overseas number and I believed it was not meant for me. Hence, quickly made it silence before my sister woke up.

Went back to sleep and was again disturbed by another call at 6.43am. It was from my colleague who is out of town. I thought there is any issue and answered to call. In the end, I think it was wrongly dialled.

I was so worried that my sister would scold me for the disturbing calls. Me too.... so angry for waking me up unnecessary!!!

Stay indoor today and managed to clear a few episodes of j-dramas. Still have some more to go. Still cannot watch till up-to-date episodes and new ones that I yet to start still remains un-watch. Need to jiayou as another winter season is coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment