Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cutie

My colleague came back from Taiwan and bought something cute for us to share. Went to this shop during my trip there but did not buy any.

Look at the packaging.... So... cute...





And... these are just sweets.



Tomorrow is one of our colleague's birthday and we bought a cake for her. This cake has a very long story. We were too busy today and had no time to buy the cake during lunch. Evening time, realised we yet to buy the cake so went to search for one near our office. Cedele closed early and we could only try our luck at ARC which is partially open today.

Managed to find a cafe that sold whole cake. Its carrot cake. Although not that pretty but better than none. It costs $65 and I intended to use credit card to make payment. However, the staff said they could only accept cash at the moment. Oh dear!!! I also don't have enough cash. In the end, I paid $50 first and borrowed from Ah Cheng. 小珠 had to help to pay the balance by making a second trip there. Haiz... the shop staff should tell me early mah. So pai sei...

No comments:

Post a Comment