Monday, December 26, 2011

Niece's birthday

Today is my niece's birthday and she had a party at her house. Before going to my sister's house, I went to do a final inspection of my new house. Met up with my auntie, uncle and cousin. After the inspection, I took my uncle's car to collect my niece's gift from my colleague. Luckily it was on the way. Otherwise, will have to give her a belated birthday gift.

My niece invited her school friends hence was in the room playing games with them. To self entertained ourselves, my aunt thought of games to play with the kids in the house. That included myself, my aunt and my younger sister. The kids enjoyed the games.

Left my sister's house at 7.30pm and headed home directly. My dad went to pack some food back from nearby coffee shop. As we were not too hungry, I asked my dad to buy crabs. Wow... the chilli crabs were good.

My throat is quite bad. Occasionally coughing. Oh dear... am I getting sick??

Look at my niece's birthday cake. Cute uh. Was wondering why she liked snow white and seven dwarfs. Only to know from my brother-in-law that she was forced to get this one. My sister insisted on this one. Her first choice was with football. So boy... I think I will object too... Hee hee.



No comments:

Post a Comment