Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping

Shop and shop. Really enjoyed shopping this year. No wonder people who are stressed, can de-stress after shopping.

Bought quite a lot of things this year end. That includes things needed for the new house. Really happy especially when I bought at a saving. So happy.

Went shopping with my mum and met up with my sister's family at Orchard. This morning, train service should resume at 10am but East West line resumed only slightly after 11am and North South line resumed only at around 1pm. Believe this caused inconvenience to many shoppers. I am one of them.

Two days spent on shopping and left with little time to watch my J dramas. So sad....

But I do enjoy these few weekends. Spending money like with eyes closed. When the bills come, I will be awakened!

No comments:

Post a Comment