Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Here it comes! 2011 Christmas Day!

Stayed indoor until evening. Helped my dad to shift furniture in our living room as he was painting the ceiling. While he was painting, I wrapped the Christmas presents for niece. We decided to wrap them into 12 separate packaging for her.

Left house to go to my boss house in the evening. We had fun there and left at about 10 plus. I was suppose to take the gift for my niece birthday from my colleague's car but in the end, forgot about it entirely. Guess it will be a belated gift for my niece. Will pass to my elder sister on Tuesday.

So fast that Christmas going to be over. Coming next will be New Year day. After this will be nothing to be looking forward. I hate beginning of the year. Another long year to go...

Christmas presents for 2011:

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment