Friday, December 2, 2011

Super bad day

Today, it marks the worst day I experienced for this year.

Kept hearing bad news since morning. The earlier ones were not related to me but the night ones were. We were rushing to clear our work so that we could leave office to catch the movie at 9.20pm. However, problems kept coming in unexpectedly. Did not know if I was lucky or unlucky. Unlucky was I got 2 problems simultaneously. Lucky was they happened before the movie and managed to settle before I left office.

In the end, we were rather late and left not much time for dinner. Our plan was to dine at LJS. Left 10 mins before 9.20pm but we still proceed with dinner. 小珠 went to collect tickets and I went to LJS to find seats. It was rather empty hence I proceeded to buy our dinner and waited for 小珠 to be back.

After dinner, we "cheong" to the theater. We were late by 10mins (after the suppose to be 20mins advertisement+trailers time). Hopefully we didn't miss too much. :)

Good and entertaining movie. Maybe we were too rush that we found that we just got seated and the movie finished so fast. :P

Strange scene at Pasir Ris bus interchange. So many people waiting for buses at midnight. The feeder bus I took was so full until the driver had to shout and requested passengers to move towards the back to allow more passengers to board the bus. Luckily, I managed to get a seat and took a relaxing journey home instead of standing like a sardine.

No comments:

Post a Comment