Saturday, December 3, 2011

It continues...

Why why why....

Problem kept popping up. After settling the issues yesterday, this morning I received a call again that there was another one.

That was a long one to solve. Finished all the communications only at about 3.30pm. Monday still have to follow up. So sian....

Today went to Courts Mega Store at Tampines. Not prepared... but ultimately placed a deposit for a set of bed frame + mattress from Sealy. Intention was to get from Simmon at a later date but after getting recommendation by Sealy promoter, I made the decision. Reason = lock in promotional price lah. Women are like that. Hahaha.

Since I bought 2 items earlier, I need not pay additional delivery charge. This is the good point of getting the big items at same store.

Bought a queen size bed. It is a middle range model. I like one of the expensive one but don't really think I need it. Slept on it and it was very comfortable. That model is currently used by St Regis hotel in Singapore. Another one model is currently used by Capella hotel. However after comparing it with the one I chose, there was not much difference so I bought the cheaper one. The difference is $1000 and the promoter said if I found no difference, no need to buy the expensive one.

Dinner appointment with 小珠 and Tulip was cancelled as Tulip was not feeling well. We postpone for 2 weeks. Shall enjoy the good food in 2 weeks time.

After shopping at Courts, we went to Ikea. Just bought some plastic cups and plates then we headed to Tampines for dinner. Had our dinner at 店小二 and went home.

Spent whole day out and no time to watch j dramas. Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment