Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ramen time

This morning, woke up quite early and decided to go for shopping with my sister and mum.

Left home at 12noon and decided to have lunch at Ippudo. The queue was rather long but since we were already there and had intention to eat, we queued patiently. This was the 3 time I went there but I could not remember which ramen did I ordered previously. We decided to choose 3 different types to try.

3 different colour bowls. White, red and black. My mum chose the red. My sister chose the black. So I left with white. The white was originally chosen by myself and it really suits my taste. My mum said the red one was too oily and she preferred the black one that my sister chose. She likes miso paste. Next time, I must remember my choice. :)

Went to Metro and Takashimaya for shopping. Need to shop for christmas presents. However, we ended up buying things for our home instead. I still have some items to buy so need to go shopping again next week. Not much time left liao.

Our lunch:





No comments:

Post a Comment