Sunday, April 1, 2012

Staying overnite at new house

Here I am in my new house. To stay tonight with my sister as I need to wait for the M1 guy to activate my internet connection tomorrow morning. The slot is 9 to 1pm so hope he will come earlier so that I can go to office without taking half day leave.

This morning woke up at 9am and took bus to new house. Did the unpacking and my elder sister came to look at the new house. They stayed for the whole afternoon till I finished and we went to Changi Citypoint for dinner. Joined my parents, younger sis and bro there. Had dinner at Japanese restaurant again. It was at Ootoya. Good food and desserts were good too. :)

Made a fast trip to Ikea Tampines to buy something and rushed home to pack things for my overnite stay. Cannot surfed too long tonight as I did not bring my charger.














No comments:

Post a Comment