Sunday, November 18, 2012

Aunty again

Went to Expo for shopping with my sister's family and my bro.  My sister wanted to buy some assessment books for my niece in preparation of her Sec 1 schooling.  There is Popular fair that ends today.

It was so crowded and I realised there are really bookworms exist.  I can see many children just sat on the floor and read the books.  Amazing.  :)

We managed to get some and left the hall.  Headed for John Little fair before going home.  I bought some shorts in John Little fair and my sister also bought for herself, her daughter and husband.  My bro bought one t-shirt.  Aunty episode continues.  Hahaha.

Back home just in time to have dinner and left at 7.15pm.  Reached home before 8pm and I have time to slowly wash my tupperware containers.  So moody now that its Sunday night and left few hours to enjoy before going back to work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment