Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I found it!!!

Nice morning.  Woke up and found myself relaxing on the bed.  Simply did not wish to get out from my bed.  It's holiday today and I could wake up late.

I finally pushed myself to cook porridge for lunch.  The packet of 1 kg rice was intact since I moved in half year ago.  First time cooking and I did not know that I need to open up the lid after it started to boil.  In the end, it was so messy with the broth spilling out from the opening where suppose to let out the steam.  However, I managed to cook a bowl of decent porridge.  Added 3 pieces of preserved scallops.  Hmmm nice.

Watched a few episodes of J dramas and left my house at around 4.15pm.  Meeting my parents and sister at T3.  We went for early dinner so as to avoid the crowd.  We made the right decision.  There was a long queue when we finished our food at 6pm.  Japanese food again.  It was very nice.  The sashimi was fresh and good.  The maki was very nice too.  My parents like it very much.  We ordered a 2 pax premium set ($68) and a 1 pax premium set ($30) for sharing.  Added a few types of sashimi and handroll for each of us.  It costs $185 in total and really worth the money. 
















At one glance, this was how our table looked like.  Its really a feast.  A lot of varieties.


Cannot resist chocolates and bought one of my favourite chocolates from The Cocoa Tree.  Recently, I have been craving for chocolates.  Not japanese chocolates but "ang moh" chocolates.  Don't know why lei.  I have a lot of chocolates bought from Japan but my crave is not that.  Strange...


 















Back home quite early.  I was doing some packing and finally, I found my "Alice".  Its actually a wall hanger.  I can now display my wall musical decor bought from Otaru 6 years ago.  So happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment