Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas mood is here

This afternoon, went to see my skin doctor for a review.  My sis and I booked the appointment for 12.10pm but she was late due to a phone call from her church leader.  In the end, she had to cancel hers and re-book another day.

The doctor just came back from his holiday and today is his first day of work.  Hence, his appointments were very full.  I had waited for an hour for my turn.  Basically my reason of seeing him was to see if I need to change my skin care products and also to let him know I want to continue with my horis (not sure real spelling but its to remove my freckles) treatment.  In the end, I spents $1800 today.  $1250 for a package of 10 session treatment (Already cheap liao.  I paid $300 per session 3 years ago) but will be treated by another doctor.  Spent another $500 on products as there is a promo now that every $500 spending will have a cash rebate of $50 (but can only be used for the next product purchased).  Heart pain uh!!!

We went for lunch at Ion Food Republic food court.  All of us ordered the 秋莲板面 and we ordered some dim sum too.  After that, we went to Takashimaya shopping that it was a disaster.  I spent a lot on food uh.  There is Japan fair now and I bought jellies from Wakayama that costs $40 in total.  My mum bought 3 apples originated from Wakayama for $13.90.  My god!!!

I did not really regret buying because the jellies are so tempting and they are filled with whole piece of fruits.

















Shopping malls are now decorated with Christmas decors.  Tonight will be the light up but we did not stay till that late.





















We left Orchard at 5.00pm and went to Changi airport for dinner after meeting my dad at home.  He drove us there.  We had Fish & Co.  So sad that we were not given free sweets after we settled our bill. The waiter forgot and we too pai sei to ask for them.

Christmas is coming... I begin to look forward to this festive.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment