Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oops! I eat it again!

Woke up rather late today at 10.15am. I did wake up at around 6am when I knew that my sister came to my room to keep the skincare she borrowed from me. She had left at around 6.15pm for one walkaton at Marina Bay. She asked me to go but I rejected. Haha.

Alarm clock rang at 9.30am but I refused to wake up until 10.15am. I need to do some cleaning hence reluntantly got out of bed. Did windows cleaning and followed by sweeping & mopping. By the time I finished, it was already 1pm and my sister came back liao.

She bought lunch for me. She came back to take a bath before meeting her friends at 3pm. I stayed at home until 4.30pm then left for Pasir Ris home.

When I reached home, my parents said they were hungry so we went out for early dinner. They craving for Sushi Tei so we went there. Oops... I eat it (Japanese food) again! Forever not sick of it. :)

Did not take photos as most of the dishes were similar to those I usually ordered. Main reason was the lighting was very dim for our table hence could not take clear photos so give up.

Another passed....

No comments:

Post a Comment