Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Food again

This morning, it was unusual that the train was so empty.  I supposed to take the next train but looking at such empty cabin, I felt so wasted for not taking that train.  Hence, decided to board it and to wait for 小珠 at Labrador station.  Ultimately, she actually missed her train.  Hee hee...
















Had good lunch again today.  We went to Ichiban Sushi restaurant as Miss Shen Mi Ren was full of  anger and wanted to eat good food.  I ordered a set with garlic sauce chicken with soft shell crabs.  Ordered my favourite mentai potato too.  Nice nice.



















Took few photos this afternoon as my application to renew passport was rejected due to uneven colour tone of the submitted photo.  I could not feel relax while taking and kept laughing.  Ai yah.  Don't care lah.  Just take one of the best to submit.  Anyway no one see except immigration counter staff.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment