Friday, November 16, 2012

Spoiled my mood

Today was rather a busy day for me.  I could not finish my work and have to carry forward to Monday.

Left office late and luckily we saved some time by taking our colleague's car till bus stop at harbourfront.  Bought sushi for dinner in order not to miss the starting of the movie.  Also went to buy something for 小珠's sister before we headed to the theater.  Luckily we went in on time.

However, today I am facing a problem with one of the delivery and bad news kept coming.  In the end, I had missed part of the beginning of the movie as need to get out to answer call and coordinating through various sms.  Really spoiled my mood to watch the movie.  But still manage to understand the story hence not so bad.  This movie "Argo" is good.  It was based on real story and it was so amazing that they managed to find actor and actoress that resemble the real persons.  It might be due to makeups but really.... so amazing.  :)

Tomorrow has to get up early to finish my housework before leaving house at 10.45am.  Have doctor appointment for face skin review.

No comments:

Post a Comment