Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shop for bed

My younger sister cannot take the firmness of her mattress and for the past few days, switched with my brother's mattress in order to sleep better.

Finally she decided to buy another mattress to replace her current hence my brother in law drove us to Geylang Bahru's Brighton shop.  My sister's friend bought from this shop before and found that their service was good and price reasonable.

The assistant recommended 2 mattresses and my sister decided on the one which is the more ex one.  When slept on it, it was quite similar to mine.  But it costs $1000 lessor than mine.  Brand is different lah.  Hers is maxcoil and mine is seally.  Am I silly that time to buy???  Well not really.  I did have good sleep lah.

She bought queen size and I can sleep with her on every weekend.  I no need to sleep on the floor liao.  Yippy!  Another reason for buying queen size is because super single and queen size price is only a small difference.  She realised that only after buying her super single set previously.  Now she is smarter. 

Glad that she can sleep well in 2 weeks time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment