Friday, November 23, 2012

Fantastic movie

Woke up at 7am this morning unwillingly.  Have to start going to work earlier due to change of HOD.  Stupid system.  Reason why I always go to work at 10 - 10.15am was because we could not go home on time as others due to our nature of work.  However early I am, I still cannot leave until 7pm.  Real stupid!!!!!!!  Not sure how long we have to endure but just wait and see.

So pissed off and just glad that its Friday today and I am looking forward for the movie.  We watched Rise of the Guardians and it was a very very good movie.  Fantastic I would rate it as.  I love the story and the characters.   Sandman is so cute. Tooth fairy is so beautiful.  Jack Frosts is so cool.  Just that I did not know that there is such character like Jack Frosts and Pitch Black.  What am I doing during my childhood???  Even for tooth fairy, I only got to know when we watched one of the movie that was about tooth fairy.  Hahaha.

We left office at about 7pm and had plenty of time to have our dinner.  Suggested to have dinner at Vivocity Food Republic.  After dinner, went for a short shopping and managed to buy the christmas tree that I am trying to look for since last Saturday.  I am now so happy.  Shall decorate my living room tomorrow morning.






























Oh yah.. looking forward to tomorrow's dinner.  Meeting Tulip and 小珠 for dinner at The Melt @ Mandarin Oriental.  Its to celebrate 小珠's belated birthday together with Tulip.

There are so many good movies airing and we have to find some extra time to watch them before it ends.  Stressed uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment