Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am member now

The day passed very fast today.  Had lunch till 3pm (with boss lah) and followed by meeting my financial planner for updates.  Back in office at 4.45pm and started to rush for my work as it was the peak hour. 

Completed by 7.10pm and initially wanted to leave early to go and buy the tupperware that I reserved but the stall was closed when we reached there.  Reason being we left office only near to 7.45pm as my colleagues need to complete last piece of their work.  The stall assistance also never sms me to inform me of the arrival of the item I reserved yesterday.

Decided to go to the store in NEX to try my luck.  In the end, I signed up as member.  I find it still worth it to sign up even if I paid $35 for member fee.  I got 25% discount for the item I bought that saved me about $10 and the freebies I received for signing up as a member has covered the fee I paid.  Moreover, I think I still have some items to buy for myself and my mum in future.  Although the membership is for 1 year only unless I spent $600 to renew.

Happy to have the multi colour containers.  I bought the small containers set  :)










My freebies.




No comments:

Post a Comment