Sunday, November 4, 2012

OMG!!!!!!!!!

My niece came to my parents house today and I spent some time chit chatting with her.  Did not see her for so long.  She was very well behaved today. Good girl.

Her parents just bought Iphone 5 for her and she is always holding it with her.  She really likes it and she said she is waiting for her ipad 3 from us.  That depends on her PSLE results lor.

I watched a few J dramas episodes and could not complete all that I dl.  Ate a lot of snacks.  Oh dear!

My brother-in-law sent me home as usual and when I got into my house, I felt something different.  The living room was not very stuffy and .... I found out that I forgot to close and locked my living room windows!  OMG!!!!!  I left it opened wide since yesterday afternoon.  Did any outsiders or my neighbours notice it???

The windows are a little bit high and I just hoped that no one noticed it.  I was such a blur blur queen.  Left with my parents yesterday after double checking the bedrooms and kitchen windows and all fans switched off.  Missed out the living room windows.  My parents also did not notice it uh!!!

Next time must be careful liao.  My sister said why I so blurred.  Usually I won't be like dat lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment