Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beauty day

I went for early lunch with my mum and bro at White Sands mall.  We had McDonald meals.  Quite some time didn't eat their burgers and found it nice.  Ordered fries without salts.  I told my bro this is the trick to get fresh and hot fries.

After lunch, we went to NTUC Fairprice as usual.  Its Tuesday and 乐龄 day where my mum can get additional 5% disc.  Bought some bread home too.  I bought 6 pcs of chocolate rolls for my breakfast for Wed to Fri.  

I had DRX lazer treatment at 2.30pm hence I took train to Orchard.  My mum and bro went home themselves.  Today I was on time and glad that I just waited for a while and its my turn.  The staff cleaned my face and I waited for Dr Tan.

Today, Dr Tan told me that he would use stronger power on my face.  For the past 3 times, they were not so powerful and I felt almost nothing on my face.  However, today's really got power uh.  I felt pinches of pain all over my face.  Especially when it came near my lips.  Dr told me it could removed my tiny hairs near my upper lips.  Hahaha.. so funny.

The pain was bearable but just because it was my first time having such powerful lazer treatment on my face, I was a bit scared.  I could "see" the rays even when I closed my eyes and were covered up.  However, as long as it remove my freckles, I am happy. 

Dr Tan said this lazer treatment will make my skin fairer too.  I think so uh.  I did asked doctor whether is it correct that after the past treatments, the freckles are more visible.  Maybe its because my skin are fairer and makes the freckles more visible.  They have changed the equipment and heard that current one is more powerful and more effective.  The best part is there is no down time (ie no bleeding or redness that stays for few days).

Back home after "tabaoing" a lot of fruits back.  My mum asked me to bring home to eat.  I took 2 golden kiwi, a small bunch of grapes and a box of strawberries.  I also bought a piece of fish meat and yong tau fu for cooking of dinner for next few days.

Today is Yamapi's birthday.  Happy birthday P chan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment