Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy niece

Finally got to see my niece today.  She had her McDonald breakfast and while watching TV program, she started to ask if I bought anything for her.  She so thick skin uh.

I passed her the Hello Kitty phone case.  When she unwrapped it, she was so happy and started to assemble it.  Straight away remove her old casing and replaced with the new one.  Next, I passed her the stationaries I bought for her.  When she saw the clarinet bookmark, she was very happy.  My sister asked her to keep nicely.

She was also very happy to see the frixion pens and the set of colourful pens I bought for her.  Teenage at her age will like all these stuffs.  The Hello Kitty scissors is unique and she found it interesting.  Glad that she likes them.

Had our mini party before dinner.  In the end, we did not open all the sweets/biscuits.  Will keep it till next week then continue.

Raining in the morning but night time very humid.  Longing for cool cool weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment