Friday, April 26, 2013

Movie time

Finally its Friday and movie time again.  Had a 2 weeks break due to recent trip to Japan.

We had our Friday lunch session at The Central.  Initial plan was to go Marutama for ramen.  However, Ms Cheng suggested how about Korean food.  We were the first in queue and I had to tell the staff that we cancelled our queue.

Walked to the Korean restaurant and was told that there was no tables available and had to wait for at least 15mins.  We decided not to wait and wanted to go for 山頭火.  However, it was long queue again.  Ms Cheng suggested to go back to Marutama.  I was so pai sei to go back as I was the one who cancelled the queue.  When walking in, I tried to avoid facing the staff.  Hahaha.

I ordered the spicy ramen as usual.  It was very tasty.  I liked their eggs.  We wanted to have coffee session and again, we walked one round before we landed at TCC.  Had hot tea today.

Went for my laser treatment at 5pm.  I reached at 4.50pm and was immediately sent to clean my face.  Usually I have to wait for a while for Dr Tan but today, he did not have any patient at that time and Icould have my treatment immediately.  I left the clinic by 5.15pm.  Super fast...

Met up with 小珠 for movie in the evening.  We booked 6.30pm tickets as the later timing seats were limited.  Well on time and we enjoyed the movie "Marvel's Iron Man 3".  Rather interesting story although not much fighting scenes for Iron Man.  Wonder if there will be Iron Man 4???

We had dinner at Food Republic before heading home.  Had carrot cakes, chicken wings and popiah.  Nice nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment