Monday, April 1, 2013

Hot weather ~ but raining

The weather was very hot in the morning and early afternoon.  I was complaining to my mum that why the weather was so hot.  The sun was like staying in my house and its like I was in an oven.  Cannot tahan uh.

Had an appointment at 3pm to sign employment letter for my new job.  Finally the day came for me to confirm joining the co.  Took train there and after the meet up, I was surprised to see that the weather changed.  The sky became dark and it started to rain while walking to the mrt station.  Strange weather.

When I reached Pasir Ris, the floor was wet and it rained earlier.  However, the weather was still humid.  No sign of cool air. 

Back home and took a shower immediately.  Watched TV program aimlessly (no specific channel and just switch here and there) till dinner time.  Had early dinner today at 6.30pm and decided to see any j drama I can watch. 

In the end, I decided to watch the new series of Hunter X Hunter anime.  I could not remember the whole story actually.  Watched from epi 4 till 10 today.  I started first few epi earlier but stopped as I found that they were the same.  I restart now to refresh my memory.

Today is April Fool's day but no one make fun of me nor did I make fun on any one.  Hahaha.  Those were the days in school time that we enjoyed making fun of classmates on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment