Monday, April 15, 2013

Japan trip day 3 ~ Inari, Kyoto

Pain uh!!!  My legs are breaking!!!

Today, we went to Fushimi Inari Shrine.  This shrine is famous with its thousands of Torii gates.  We decided to climb to the top since we had time. 


















Initial route was ok but it began to have lots of steps.  After climbing for about an hour, I was so tired and had to catch my breathe frequently.  My stamina was very bad.  In the end, the 4km journey which people took 2hrs, we took 3hrs.  Thanks to me lah.  Hahaha.

We had tako balls and pancake after we left the shrine.  Then took a train to Kyoto station.  Since it was still early, we decided to visit Kiyomizudera Temple.  We walked fm the station to the place and it was so tiring.  Our morning walk was exhausting and this walk worsen my legs condition.  My legs are very aching.



















After the visit, we took bus back to the station and had dinner there. Nice dinner made us forgot the tiredness for a while. Decided to go back hotel to rest as we really have no strength to walk anymore. Back in hotel at around 8.45pm. Super early. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment