Saturday, April 27, 2013

Eat n Eat

This afternoon, my sister picked me up as she rented a car today for easier transportation.  She drove me and my mum to Maxwell market for lunch.  We ordered the fish soup bee hoon and also gyoza & rojak as side dishes.  The food was very good.

Weather was rather hot today.  We went to the nearby URA building for some air-con.  Same time could go to the restroom.  Next, we went to Chinatown Point.  Walked to Peoples Park Centre to exchange Korean won for our upcoming trip. 

As my sister booked the car till 6pm only, we headed to Liang Court Meidi-ya.  I wanted to buy ice-cream lei.  My mum was so happy to see those Japanese food.  Bought some mizo paste, some veg and not to forget my favourite fruity ice-cream.

Returned car and waited for my dad to come home.  He suggested Sushi-tei for dinner and we went Tampines One.  This restaurant is now our family dinner restaurant.  My stomach is not feeling well today but I could not resist the fresh sashimi and just ate them.  Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment