Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Did not watch any jdramas or anime today

This afternoon, my mum came to my house as I forgot to bring some doc back and my sister pestered my mum to bring over since she was free.  Also to give her chance to walk more.

I told her it was ok if I did not get it but she said she wanted to buy breads from NEX for tomorrow breakfast so she was coming.  My bro came with her to NEX and they packed lunch for me.  My bro was running late for work hence just helped my mum to carry her stuff here and left.

My mum stayed till around 2.30pm and took bus home as she still needed to cook dinner.  I spent some time purchasing from Gmarket.  I got the sink roll for her as she can place the kettle on it while filling up water from the tap.  She needs not hold on to it as it is heavy.  She saw mine and said it is useful.  Also spent some time surfing on any useful items to buy.  But none...

It was close to 5pm and I nearly too lazy to go for the work.  However, I pushed myself to go as I intend to skip it tomorrow.  Happy to brisk walk for 40 mins.

Cooked dinner tonight.  Bee hoon with Yong Tau Fu.  Followed by fruits that brought over from Pasir Ris home.





No comments:

Post a Comment