Friday, April 5, 2013

Its Friday!

Yippy!  It's Friday and movie time.

We had our weekly lunch at 313 Somerset.  Ordered set lunch for teppanyaki and we chit chatted while eating.  Followed by a drink at Toastbox.

We chit chatted and forgot about the time.  When we realised that its going to be 4pm and the girls had to rush back to office.  Oh dear... our lunch seemed to be dragging late.

Counting down, I only have another few times to lunch with them (minus those Fridays that I will be on holiday) before start work on my new job on 23 May.

Ah Huang wanted to go to Pasir Panjang wholesale centre to see if there is any good fruits to buy and I accompanied her there.  However, she did not buy anything as the mangoes were too many in a box and she cannot finish all (abt 25 - 30 pcs).  No stock for Korean strawberries so cannot buy.  She was so disappointed.

She sent me to HarbourFront MRT station and I just walked around for a while before meeting up with 小珠.  We went to Food Republic for dinner and proceeded to watch movie for tonight "G.I. Joe : Retaliation".

We did not watch the first movie but we had no problem following the story.  It was exciting throughout the whole 110mins.  Good movie.  Had an enjoyable night.

Today is Haruma's birthday.  Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment