Sunday, April 7, 2013

Good weather

This afternoon, we left house at about 3pm to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium.  Its Qing Ming festival period and there was a jam along the way near the location.  Luckily the jam was not as bad as 2 years ago where we were stucked for an hour.  The good part was weather was good and not very hot.  Otherwise, we will become suckling pigs....

We met up with our aunt's family and did the visiting + praying.  The place was very crowded and hot. 

It was 5.30pm and we decided to go for dinner.  My aunt's family had late lunch hence decided not to go with us.  I recommended my family members the West Coz cafe at West Coast plaza. 

As we were quite early, we managed to get parking lot with no issue.  However, the cafe was so popular that we had to wait for about 30mins for a table.  We ordered the set menu and I recommended those dishes I used to eat with my colleagues. 

When food was served and all tried the food, they said it was good.  Next time if have chance, will go again.

We went to the Japanese store as I wanted to buy the fruity ice-creams.  While walking towards the store, I saw someone familiar.  It was my niece and next to her was my sister.  They were buying breads.  I happened to wonder how come this bakery shop had no bread on display but still there were people buying things.  The "people" were my niece and sister.  If I was not KPO, we would have missed them.

My sister asked if I wanted to buy ice-creams.  I said yes and how she knew.  She said saw my dad carrying the cold bag.  Hahaha.  However, I could not find the ice-creams I wanted as they had no stock.  Bought another type instead.

So coincidence to meet them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment