Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cleaning

This morning, woke up at almost 11am and started to do my usual Saturday housework.  Finished by 12.30pm and went over to my sister's place.  My parents and her reached quite early.  By the time I reached, they had already done half of the cleaning.

I realised that there is a water leaking from my aircon unit in my bedroom.  Did not realise previously and today, I was still on the bed and heard water dripping down sound.  Searched and found that it came from the aircon unit.  Haiz... need to get maintenance liao.

We finished the cleaning by 3pm and were hungry.  Went home to take a shower before going out for early dinner since all of us did not take lunch.  Decided to go to NEX since nearer and had the meal at Seoul Garden.  Overall quite nice and I was so full after eating so much.  For the BBQ, I liked the garlic flavour and the Korean spicy flavour.  My mum enjoyed it.  Usually she does not like to eat.

Went to Green Pumpkin to buy breads for tomorrow breakfast.  Saw these cute little hello kitty breads.  I bought one for my breakfast tomorrow.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment