Saturday, August 24, 2013

Finally I ate it

This morning, I really overslept.  Alarm rang at 9.30am and by next moment I opened my eyes again, it was 11.30am!  I jumped out of my bed and quickly prepared to do my housework.

My sis and parents definitely coming over to survey my sis house.  So I need to be very very fast to finish all within 2 hours.

Luckily, I just left mopping of the floor when my sister said they were coming over from her house.  I told her to wait for a while for the floor to be dried before stepping in.  Phew...

It was already 3pm and we decided to have tim sum at Toa Payoh.  My sister said the Tim Ho Wan restaurant just opened a new branch at HDB hub and should be shorter queue than the one at Plaza Singapura.

When we reached there, it was really not too long queue.  Partly because of the timing too but the main reason was it just opened 2 days and many people still do not know.  Hahaha... lucky lei.

The food was indeed good.  I would say not the best but was above average.  Their signature po luo bao is really good.  :)

After that, we took bus to VivoCity.  I wanted to buy a pair of shoe from JWest but no stock.  They managed to find a pair at another outlet and will transfer over.  I have new shoe liao!

Next we went to Daiso to buy some items and then looked for baby clothing.  My niece who born in Thailand will be here tomorrow.  We have a family gathering at my uncle's house.  Bought 4 cute little dresses for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment