Sunday, August 18, 2013

Morning call

Had a "morning call" from my ops colleague.  Had some issue that needs me to call our sales office in Denmark.  It was real early there and luckily he answered my calls.  Managed to clear the issue at around 1pm and shall follow it up again on Monday.

My niece having term test tomorrow and Wednesday. Therefore, they did not come over to Pasir Ris.  Since no disturbance, we decided to pack the store room.  To throw those items not bringing over to my sister's house.  Wow... really a lot to throw.

Forced my brother to throw his things.  His drawers really a lot of rubbish.  One big bag full of rubbish!!!!  Still yet to finish.  Will continue next week.  i told him I no space for him to keep so many unwanted things.  Things didn't touch for 2 years are to throw away.  He has a box of small cars.  I intend to throw too.  He looked sad but... keep also no use mah...  I also thrown a lot of precious things mah....

No comments:

Post a Comment