Friday, August 2, 2013

Dinner ~ No movie

This afternoon, I went for my laser treatment and went back to have lunch with my colleagues.  I took a cab to Lucky Plaza but took bus back to office.  Glad that there are 2 buses I can take and it took just 10mins for me to reach office.  We had lunch at Golden Mile market.  Had Yong Tau Fu again.

After lunch, I took bus to Suntec City.  Going for my medical examination under company insurance.  It was just one bus stop distance and I reached pretty early.  Appointment fixed was at 3pm and I reached there at 2.10pm.  However, I took 30mins to look for the clinic and I was walking to and fro same area for 5 trips.  I think those sales assistance standing outside those shops must be wondering why this person kept walking here and there.  Finally, I decided to call the clinic and asked for direction.  OMG... the clinic is hidden at one corner which I thought it is a path leading to staircase or lift....

The medical examination took just 30mins and I took bus back to office.  Glad that I was just on time to prepare for trading hour.

Left office a bit late at 6.45pm and met up with 小珠 for dinner.  I chose Watami again.  Hee hee...  As usual, we enjoyed the food while chit chatting.  Left restaurant and went home at about 9.45pm.  I bought some Jap titbits.  :)

No movie today as the timings are no good.  Shall see any good timing for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment