Friday, August 30, 2013

Movies finally

This afternoon, we met up with 小珠, Ah Thin and One watch for lunch.  Ah Ching recommended one restaurant that is cozy, nice food and reasonable prices.  Its near our office.  I ordered the chicken chop and it was very nice.  The set that comes with drink and main course is just about $10. Nice interior decorations too.
















Finally today I can watch movie liao.  Stopped for almost 3 weeks.  I asked Ah Cheng to help me up with new enq that came in late.  Luckily not too many and only one.  At least not so pai sei.

We watched "The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones".  It was very nice but some parts really scary with the sound effects.  I like Jace.  Very cool guy.  Nice storyline and it makes me feel so relax today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment