Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sad.... no fish soup

This afternoon, Ah Huang and I craved for the fish soup at Golden Mile market.  Made my boss and colleagues to go there for lunch but found out that the stall was closed.  Many stalls were closed too.  Our guessing was maybe its Lunar 15th day of Seventh month hence the stall owners maybe closed for business to go for prayer.  So sad... cannot eat it today.  Shall go another day.

Our boss axed one staff this evening.  I happened to be out of the office to handle something.  When back, he already left.  It seems like he already knew and took it quite calmly.  Some one told him???  Hope he can find better company that suits him.

I took a lift from my colleague and back home at 10.30pm.  However, was busy working on enquiries until 11.30pm then rushed to bath.  Out from toilet and continued to work.  Finally, managed to close 3 orders.  Phew....  No more EGGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment