Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rest day

Glad that when I woke up this morning, its still a non working day.  Hahaha...  I like long stretch of resting days.

Went to Orchard Road with my sister to look for some items for her new house.  My parents were tired and lazy to go with us.  I had to divert home as I lost my medicine.  Did not know where they were.  May be accidentally thrown away while we did our spring cleaning of our kitchen yesterday afternoon.

After that, we took bus and change to mrt to Somerset station.  Went to Robinson and followed by Takashimaya.

Bought some stuff and headed home after buying dinner for my parents + ourselves.  After dinner, my sister and I went to Ikea to buy some boxes to keep my parents important stuffs.  I bought some boxes for my brother too.  So that he can keep his important things together and its neater to be in small boxes.

Another day passed.  So fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment