Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cycling

My niece came in the afternoon and after a while, we left for my sister's house.  The electrician was making a last check before the start of his work.  It was to ensure correct switches are placed as what my sister wants.

The flooring and toilet tiles are done.  Windows put up but lack of one panel in the master bedroom.  My sister not rushing to move in hence the contractors can take their own pace.

Back home and accompanied my niece to cycle.  I dared not cycle as their bicycles are so high that I don't think I can manage.  My younger sister cycled with her but came back with scratches on her led.  The paddles are too sharp.

Had dinner and I was sent home at 8pm.  Rested and did some change to my wardrobe.

I bought 30pcs of hangers from the website.  Tried them and I think they were good.  Decided to order another 100pcs to replace all existing ones.  It made my wardrobe neater leh.  The grey ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment