Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Holiday eve

Today is holiday eve liao.  Tomorrow Hari Raya Puasa and Friday is National Day.  However, don't seem to have the mood to celebrate yet.  So many things in my mind.  Its work...  Headache that we do foresee some operational issues for coming few days.  Sian....

Its also 1st day of the Lunar Seventh month.  My parents waited for me at my house and we went down to pray.  I've asked for SOS to help me as I could not handle myself.  I was home quite late and we quickly proceed to the praying.

Took a cab back to Pasir Ris.  This week, I have no time to sweep floor and wash toilet... Hee hee.... Dirty woman...

I have got prepared that tomorrow is still a working day for me.  My Europe sales offices will definitely still continue to send enquiries in.  So sian...

No comments:

Post a Comment