Saturday, August 17, 2013

Work

Woke up real early this morning at 9am.  I slept at 4am last night as back home only 2am from office.  We were too engrossed in our work that we happily continued to work until 1.30am.  Really seow liao...  Hahaha.

Had to wake up early to do my housework and got prepared to wait for delivery of toilet accessories to my sister's house.  She could not come over as she had made appointment with one mover to access the fee to move items from old house to her new place.

Today, I thought I can relax but had one enquiry for prompt delivery and I worked on it in the afternoon.  Managed to close it and earn some money for the company.  Left home and met with my parents and sister at Changi T1 for dinner.  Had dinner at Astons.

The food not too bad at this branch.  However, the queue was really terrible.  Soooo long.

No comments:

Post a Comment