Saturday, September 7, 2013

Busy busy day

This morning, my aircon contractor came to inspect the leaks that I am encountering after switching of aircon.  However, after some checks, they could not find any problem.  Hence, I was asked to try to on aircon for a lower temp and higher fan power to see if I still have the same problem.  After they left and I switched off the aircon, it leaked again (after about 2 hours).  Very strange.  They will come again in 2 weeks time since next Sat, its my parents/sister/brother moving house day.

Went over to my sister's house and helped her do some layering of cupboard sheets.  Her furniture came today and we had to clean and tidy them.

My parents and brother came over to meet us for dinner.  Finally, today is my brother's last working day.  My sister spoke to his manager and managed to get him resigned and able to have today as his last working day.  At least he has time to do his packing and also helped my parents.

After settling down in my house and get used to the new environment, then shall let him look for new job near Serangoon area.

No comments:

Post a Comment