Friday, September 6, 2013

Movie time

Yippy TGIF.  Waiting for this day to come.

We had good lunch at Ma Maison at Bugis.  Our boss craved for the food hence drove us there.  A good meal to make us happy???  Hahaha.

Today is 小珠's last day of work.  Soon we will be colleagues again.

We met up at Burger King for dinner and we watched " Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters".  It was a nice movie and some parts I was shocked by the sudden loud sound and sudden unexpected scenes.  One lady behind us kept screaming.  Hahaha.

I was watching and also at the same time replying some emails due to our sales people kept calling me and I need to tell them that my colleague was covering me while I was watching movie.  Luckily I still can catch up.

Nice movie.  :)

My lunch : Squid ink curry rice

No comments:

Post a Comment