Friday, September 13, 2013

Day full of good food

Today, we continued to delivery mooncakes but could only sent to 3 companies due to lack of time.  Left office quite late at 12.15pm and did one delivery before meeting our customer at Bugis Junction.

We had lunch at Shokudo Japanese Coffee House.  The food was very nice and I will go again.  I ordered the grilled chicken chop with Wasabi mayo.  My colleague ordered Mentai scallops pasta.  Our customer ordered beef udon.  Side dishes were unagi pizza, garden salad (real nice) and salmon maki.  Yummy.

Evening, I met up with 小珠 for dinner at PS.  I was very late and so paisei.  I reached office at 5pm and busy with the enq.  Today quite a lot and with other misc things to settle, time passed very fast.

Had dinner at Itacho Sushi.  We ordered the 2 pax set and they were nice too.  Just that we were stressed by the limited table space and had to clear the food timely in order for another dish to be served.  Haha.

Good food = good day

No comments:

Post a Comment