Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nice dinner

This morning, the aircon contractor came to diagnose what really happened on the leak of my aircon unit.  However, after some checks, the reason still unknown.  No choice but to monitor again.

A little bit good news is there wasn't any leak after I switched off the power.  Monitored for about 5 hrs.  It looks ok.  Hopefully the problem resolved by itself.

I took 4 hrs to do my housework today.  Double my usual time as I washed my bedsheets and washed toilets today too.  Hence more time needed.

Went to NEX for dinner with my parents, sis and bro.  We went to Bibigo Hot Stone restaurant.  My bro wanted to try and we ok too.  Glad that we tried as the food was quite good.  Looks healthy too.  It is restaurant serving Korean food.

After that, we went to Ikea to buy some boxes and study chair for my sis.  Headed home after that.

Feeling rather tired....

Dinner:





No comments:

Post a Comment