Friday, September 27, 2013

Real busy day

We had customer lunch today and the food was quite nice.  Had a good timing eating and chatting.

Evening, I was super busy as the enquiries came in together and I had so many to handle at same time.  I was happy that I managed to close 7 deals today.  My record of highest hit rate.  I am not Miss One or Two orders.  I am Miss Seven orders today.  :)

Due to need to close the deals, I was late in leaving office for our movie.  Luckily, Ah Cheng drove us there.  Pencil joined us to meet Ah Xue and we had dinner at LJS.  Ah Xue could not stand office people (our ex-colleagues) and asked us that if there is any opening in our co, let her and Ah Thin know.

We chit chatted and were late for our movie.  Luckily, we did not miss much.  We watched "2 Guns" and it was quite nice.  Action packed movie.

Looking forward to sleep and wake up late tomorrow.  However, I am going for hair cut appointment at 2pm so also cannot drag too long to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment