Sunday, September 29, 2013

Relax

Relaxing Sunday.

Did washing of bedsheets for my bro, sweep/mop floor and washed toilets.  My parents found strange I did not go over at 12 plus and came over to look for me.  Actually I was already getting prepared to go over.  :P

Did nothing but watched TV programs and J dramas in the afternoon.  My niece not around so the house was rather quiet.

My mum cooked and finally I can eat home cooked food after a week of outside food.

Tomorrow is my bro off day but he is extremely tired and we went home at 9+.  He slept at around 10pm.  His shift will be 7am to 3pm mostly for next month.  He has to sleep earlier daily as he needs to wake up at abt 5+am to reach his workplace at 6.45am.  Hope he can get use to it.

Finally I managed to solve the problem on accessing to our co network from my own laptop.  The citrix receiver having some problem.  After I uninstalled and re-installed, it works.  I even tried to install on my ipad and it works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment