Sunday, September 15, 2013

Continuation

This morning, went over to my sis place.  No breakfast hence decided to go out for lunch with my parents and bro.

After lunch we walked to NEX.  Bought bermudas for my bro as he only has long jeans and imagine he has to wear long jeans to NEX....  He needs some casual clothing to go nearby places.

I bought 3 pairs of home slippers.  One for me, one for my mum and one for my bro.  Quite expensive.  Cost $69.90 for a pair.  It is said to be made on yellow soil that can stimulate blood circulation.  I bought to try out.  If good, will buy a pair for my dad.

Went to NEX for dinner again with my elder sister and her family.  We had it at MOF.  My younger sister used my niece's phone line to buy her new Samsung S4 phone.  Her Samsung S2 is giving her problem and she is going to sell it.

Very tiring weekend for me.  No time to watch my dramas uh.  So fast its Monday soon.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment